Daphne’s Beret

Standard

meret-front meret-back meret-side

I had just enough yarn left over from my Christmas cowl to make a hat for Daphne. I made the mystery beret pattern in the smallest size and didn’t do any of the extra rows. Really, I think extra rows would have looked better but I was low on yarn. As it was, I finished the hat with about a foot of yarn left! This hat will look sweet on her this winter, and I think I may make the pattern again for myself.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s